Think About This?
I like this a lot me Dad gets this all the the time you “look well”, “you seem well”, “you look ok”, “you look healthy” or the best on “you can take a tablet for that?” well when my Dad is
- In Perssiant pain
- Reacting to drugs on a daily basis
- Blood infusions (cleaing his blood) on weekly basis
- Muscles that tighten on a weekly basis
- Soft tissue that is so damaged that he has scarring on his lungs
- Graft vs host disease that leaves him in pain and fatigue
- Nearly dying in hospital on five separate occlusions
- Leukaemia that effects his auto-immune system and has done for over 6 years
Then maybe just maybe will people think about my Dad ‘s or our family’s reality? Rather than ignoring him on the street or where he lives (yes that has happened on more than once) even if you don’t speak to him. don’t be so selfish, narcissistic and ignorant to think that everything is going to be on your terms and is always about you.
My Dad is a humble, easy-going, socially accepting man and is still a very positive man despite the difficulties listed above. 🙂
What is Sick Supposed To Look Like Anyways? Video Link
Paul Isaacs 2016